Podiatry clinic located at Move For Better Health
500 Magill Rd, Magill
P - (08) 7078 0303
Podiatry services we offer at Magill
We have a special interest in biomechanical related foot and ankle pain. Our three step assessment process reveals the cause of your problem. Evidence-based treatment then provides you a long-term, positive outcome.
We use 3D printing technology to manufacture comfortable and supportive orthotics that fit in a wide range of shoes. We also prescribe tailored strength and conditioning programs to optimsie the success of your orthotics.
In addition to our biomechanics services, we also provide a full range of podiatry related treatments including nail and skin care, ingrown toenail management, warts and common skin conditions.
We treat a range of patients, right from young children through to elite athletes.
Common presentations we treat are:
- Plantar heel pain (aka ' plantar fasciitis')
- Painfull flat feet (both children and adults)
- Achilles tendon pain
- Acute ankle injuries and instability
- Shin splints (MTSS)
- Knee pain
- Bunions and hammer toes
- Stress fractures
- Forefoot pain (neuromas, plantar plates)
- Children's growth pain (heel pain, knee pain)
- Surgical rehabilitation
- Diabetes assessment and treatment
- General foot care including nails, corns and calluses
- Ingrown toenail management
- Skin conditions including warts, tinea, callus and chillblains