Strength & Conditioning at The Biomechanics Lab
A strong body is a stable body.
Our strength and conditioning services are designed to help you increase muscle strength and capacity, improve flexibility and optimise control of movement.
Our assessments quantify the strength of individual muscle groups, providing us the ability to target muscles groups with exercise.
On-site, small group classes overseen by podiatrists with the aim to increase strength, improve control and reduce pain.
Whether you train at the gym, exercise at home or come to our classes, all of our programs are designed with the individual requirements of the patient in mind.
Strength and conditioning training is often the missing link in many patients treatment programs.
Strength and conditioning training provides benefits for a wide range of patients:
- Patients recovering from surgery
- Runners wanting to run further and faster
- Patients with overuse MSK injuries or pain
- Adolescents wanting to increase sports participation
- Prevention of falls
- Active sports people wanting to reduce risk of injury