Dr Chris Bishop PhD
Founder & Senior Podiatrist
Special interest in orthopaedic issues, running injuries and 3D gait analysis.
I'm a clinical biomechanist, podiatrist and researcher.
My passion is using gait analysis to help people understand the cause of their injury or pain. When I founded The Biomechanics Lab, my vision was to translate research evidence on human walking and running into clinical practice. I feel I acheive this with every one of my patients.
Areas of expertise include:
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- 3D Gait analysis
- Acute foot & ankle injuries
- Plantar heel pain
- Podiatrist - South Australian Intitute of Sport (SASI)
- Podiatrist - South Australian Cricket Association
- Podiatrist - Cycling Australia
- Biomechanist - ASICS Oceania
If you would like to know a bit more about me, my clinical practice or my research career, please reach out, lets start a conversation.